John Paul II is getting ready for the much-anticipated reopening of our center. To do so safely, our staff has formed a Pandemic Team that has spent the last few months preparing a plan that addresses:
· Cleaning, Sanitizing, Disinfecting and Ventilation
· Social Distancing and Other Safety Protocols
· Monitoring Student and Staff Health
· Other Considerations for Student and Staff
· Health and Safety Plan Professional Development
· Health and Safety Plan Communications
JPII’s Health and Safety Plan was written following guidelines from the Center for Disease Control, the World Health Organization, the Pennsylvania Department of Education and the Office of Developmental Programs. The plan was approved by the Office of Education in the Diocese of Allentown. Staff is being trained on the plan and our building is being prepared in accordance with the plan’s guidelines.
For as much as we miss our students and adults and know that they learn best person-to-person, our priority is keeping everyone healthy and safe. If you would like to know more about how we are keeping our JPII community safe, please click below to view our Health & Safety Plan. As you know information is changing daily, therefore this plan and timeline may change, too. Please continue to check back for updates made to the plan.