The Key to Important Work
There is an understanding that giving is both a reflection of the best parts of who we are and the key to the most important work we will accomplish as neighbors and communities.
John Paul II Center is able to care for and teach our incredible students and young adults because of the support we receive from our community. In an effort to make giving as secure and convenient as possible, we now provide a number of ways to help fund JPII’s mission.
Ways of Giving to the John Paul II Center
• A check or cash is one of the most common ways to make an immediate gift. This type of donation provides immediate liquidity for charity.
• Gifts of stocks and securities not only provide our school with benefits, but they provide the donor with benefits as well. You may download the Stock Donation Form here. Please be sure to state your donation is for John Paul II Center for Special Learning.
• In-kind gifts are goods or services (and even expertise) other than in-cash grants. Goods may include items like computers and software, classroom materials, or classroom equipment such as chairs and desks. Services and expertise include things like photocopy and mail services, or business advice and strategic planning, respectively.
• Online donations are quick, easy, and secure. Simply click the “Donate Online Now” button below and follow the instructions. Discover, Mastercard, and Visa are accepted. When donating, be sure to use one of the following browsers:
• Google Chrome 30 or higher
• Mozilla Firefox 27 or higher
• Internet Explorer 11 or higher
• Safari 7 or higher
• Microsoft Edge 13 or higher